Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is a recipe that we used a lot when I was away in college. It's simple and fast. We could throw this together and after class it was ready and we could have a hot meal!!
- 1 (32 ounce) jaryour favorite spaghetti sauce (size can vary, larger size)
- hot chili powder or mild chili powder, to taste
- 1 (32 ounce) can baked beans (size may vary, use larger size, sounds weird, but very good)
- 1 (24 -48 ounce) can red kidney beans (again size usually varies from brand to brand use larger size again)
- 1 -2 lb ground beef (I usually brown mine ahead, but you don't have to)
- Just throw all ingredients into the crock pot and turn on low for approximately 7-8 hours.
- It's ready whenever you are.
- Great served with biscuits or nacho chips.
- Even tastes good the next day!
Really easy and pretty tasty. I feel it needed a little more in the way of flavoring but I would definetely make it again. Thanks for a great week night recipe!