7 hrs 5 mins
Jenn K.'s Note:
This is a recipe that we used a lot when I was away in college. It's simple and fast. We could throw this together and after class it was ready and we could have a hot meal!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (32 ounce) jar your favorite spaghetti sauce (size can vary, larger size)
- hot chili powder or mild chili powder, to taste
- 1 (32 ounce) can baked beans (size may vary, use larger size, sounds weird, but very good)
- 1 (24 -48 ounce) can red kidney beans (again size usually varies from brand to brand use larger size again)
- 1 -2 lb ground beef (I usually brown mine ahead, but you don't have to)
- 1Just throw all ingredients into the crock pot and turn on low for approximately 7-8 hours.
- 2It's ready whenever you are.
- 3Great served with biscuits or nacho chips.
- 4Even tastes good the next day!
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple College Crock Pot Chili
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 906.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.7 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g