Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fast, easy and yummy! My mom made these for us when I was little. The indgredients are what people usually have on hand. It's also really easy for kids to make since they just need to put it together and pop it in the toaster oven. If you trust your kids with the toaster oven, then this is great! I used to have this as an after-school snack all the time. For VEGETARIAN: omit the sandwich meat. Experiment and add your own toppings: tomatoes, olives etc.
- If using conventional oven, preheat to"hot".
- (just need to make it toasty so the cheese melts. I'm not a chef. Try 350F maybe?) chop/slice/grate toppings.
- spread ketcup or pasta sauce on bread slices (if you want lots of flavour, put more).
- If desired add salt, pepper, garlic poweder to taste if ketchup is too sweet.
- I'm lazy, so I just use ketchup.
- Residence means that I don't have all the spices.
- place toppings (sandwich meat, green pepper, mushrooms etc.) on bread.
- put more on-- c'mon, it's all good.
- sprinkle on grated cheese, again to preference.
- I like LOTS AND LOTS of cheese.
- put more cheese-- c'mon, you know you want it to be gooey.
- Put in (toaster) oven until cheese melts and/or it's heated through.
- *ifyou took my advice and heaped on the cheese, then it might be wise to lower the temperature and heat it through slowly.
- I usually just use the middle setting on my toaster oven and it's done in less than 5 minutes.
I am on a diet, but craved an easy to make, healthy pizza. I used onions, bell peppers, minced garlic, and fresh tomatoes. I also used fat free cheese. (if anyone else uses fat free cheese, spray whole pizza with pam, or it won't melt very good)I used a low calorie pasta sauce and it turned out yummy! I will definitely make again!