1/3 Photos of Im a Poor Student Breakfast Sandwich
This breakfast is cheap and has always gotten me through some rough test mornings. Its easy to make a dozen and throw them in the fridge. My husband loves them and takes them to work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage over medium heat. Drain sausage and let cool.
- 2Meanwhile, make scrambled eggs to desired consistancy. Set aside and cool.
- 3Once sausage and eggs are cooled completely begin making breakfast sandwich.
- 4Cut apart english muffins, top with eggs and sausage. Then place one slice of cheese on top of mixture. Place other side of muffin on top.
- 5Place one sandwich in a plastic bag and store in fridge. Easy to reheat in microwave.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Im a Poor Student Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 211.1 mg
- Sodium 597.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 17.2 g