This is cheap, easy and yummy! I bought all the indgredients for under $7. Add a salad and you've got yourself a meal. If you cut it in half it easily serves two people.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 prepared pre-made pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups pepperoni slices
- marinara sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet or large piece of foil roll out pizza dough.
- Arrange mozerella and pepperoni like you are making a pizza.
- Add a favorite Italian seasoning if you have one. I add some oregano and basil.
- Roll it up.
- Pinch the ends closed.
- Spray the outside of the roll with cooking spray and (optional) sprinkle with parmesean cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Make some knife marks in the top of the roll to keep it from bubbling out.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until ends are no longer doughy.
- Heat up some pizza/marinara sauce in the microwave for dipping and you are good to go!