1/2 Photos of Easy, College Student Stromboli
Mistress of Tea's Note:
This is cheap, easy and yummy! I bought all the indgredients for under $7. Add a salad and you've got yourself a meal. If you cut it in half it easily serves two people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 prepared pre-made pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni slices
- marinara sauce (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2On a cookie sheet or large piece of foil roll out pizza dough.
- 3Arrange mozerella and pepperoni like you are making a pizza.
- 4Add a favorite Italian seasoning if you have one. I add some oregano and basil.
- 5Roll it up.
- 6Pinch the ends closed.
- 7Spray the outside of the roll with cooking spray and (optional) sprinkle with parmesean cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Make some knife marks in the top of the roll to keep it from bubbling out.
- 9Cook for 12-15 minutes, or until ends are no longer doughy.
- 10Heat up some pizza/marinara sauce in the microwave for dipping and you are good to go!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, College Student Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 997.9
- Calories from Fat 777
- Total Fat 86.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.6 mg
- Sodium 3128.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 50.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: