This is a recipe my daughter made up! She is a student at university in England - and she is always trying to make the most of her money & eat healthily as well - so she tells me!!! This recipe is for one person & she took the photo, it's a bit blurry, but we will post a better one later! I'm impressed enough to post this recipe and I am going to try it out myself - I'm very proud! NB: One reviewer has commented on spices - please do add spices if you like spicy food, however, my daughter has told me, that this is NOT supposed to be a spicy meal, but a healthy quick stir-fry chicken dish. The flavour coming from the onions, peppers, lemon juice and black pepper! Thanks!
- Heat the up the olive oil in a wok, and add the onion (and garlic if using) and fry for about 5 minutes until just starting to go brown & soft.
- Add the orange or red pepper and continue to cook for a further 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast pieces and continue to cook for 10 minutes - stirring all the time.
- Add the lemon juice and cherry tomatoes - stir well and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes.
- Season well with black pepper and salt. Serve hot with rice or pasta.