1 hr 15 mins
A cheap fix for the craving of an cookie ice cream sandwich that I love. Enough for all your friends and family! Cook time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pudding and milk according to package directions and refrigerate until set.
- 2Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
- 3Place 24 graham crackers on a baking sheet; top each with about 3 tablespoons filling.
- 4Place another graham cracker on top. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 5Wrap individually in plastic wrap; freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 6Serve sandwiches frozen.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for College Student Icebox Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.0
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 208.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g