Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A cheap fix for the craving of an cookie ice cream sandwich that I love. Enough for all your friends and family! Cook time is freezing time.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 48 graham cracker squares
- Mix pudding and milk according to package directions and refrigerate until set.
- Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
- Place 24 graham crackers on a baking sheet; top each with about 3 tablespoons filling.
- Place another graham cracker on top. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap; freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve sandwiches frozen.
Fun to make and eat! I took a few liberties - used 1/2 chocolate chips and 1/2 Heath Bits. Sandwiched between chocolate graham crackers, I can _almost_ fool the grandkids. Thanks for sharing an idea that is sure to be repeated at my house this summer.