This is a favorite fast meal for when I've got 134324098 things going on but don't want to resort to ready meals and can't stand to eat another can of soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put vegetables in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Simmer according to package directions until cooked.
- 2While vegetables are boiling, poke potato with a fork, wrap in a damp paper towel and microwave 4 minutes, 5 for larger potatoes.
- 3Melt a little butter in a sauce pan and add cheese over low heat so it will melt but not brown.
- 4Drain vegetables and cut up the potato.
- 5Pour cheese over vegetables and potatoes and sprinkle breadcrumbs on top for a little extra texture.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for College Student Faux-Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 363.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli and cauliflower