Blue Peacock's Note:
This was a quick and easy lunch while I was attending college. My good friend, Miyuki said that she used to make this when she lived in Japan. It brings back fond memories.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil noodles according to package directions.
- 2Once noodles are boiling with seasoning, gently crack in eggs.
- 3Place lid on eggs and noodles and cover for one minute.
- 4Then add shredded cabbage and onion, place lid on, and cook until eggs are completely poached.
- 5Serve in two bowls,and garnish with nori on top.
- 6This is a versatile dish that can be made many ways. Best with chopsticks-and great on a cold, wintery day!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for College Japanese Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 1096.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 12.3 g