This is a good recipe made from cheap ingredients. Great for college students. The best part about it is you can swap out ingredients and change it up however you please. This is combo of a few recipes that I found on here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, any flavor
- 2 ramen noodles, seasoning
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream soup, mushroom works the best
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb tater tots, half a pack
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375.
- 2In a bowl, combine crushed noodles, seasoning packets, warmed cream cheese, soup, water, beer, milk, onions, red pepper flakes, chili powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- 3Brown meat and drain the grease.
- 4Combine meat with noodles mixture.
- 5Pour mixture into a 9x13 greased casserole dish.
- 6Cover and place in oven, cook for 20 minutes.
- 7At the same time cook the tater tots per the instructions, your cooking time may vary due to the temperature difference.
- 8After the 20 minutes remove and stir the casserole, top with the tater tots
- 9Cook for another 5 minutes uncovered.
- 10After the five minutes sprinkle on the cheese.
- 11Cook for another 5 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for College Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 868.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 79.7 mg
- Sodium 2393.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: