Nicole Schultheis's Note:
Chicken for College Student I made this in college in my crockpot and always got good reviews. My French grandmother called it "Parisian Chicken" and you will see variations of it all around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 -8 pieces chicken, skinned
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vermouth or 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 2 tablespoons flour (up to 1/4 cup, larger amount if making in crockpot)
- 1Mix soup, mushrooms, sour cream, wine, onion and garlic, pepper to taste, and flour in crockpot or casserole dish.
- 2Add chicken and make sure all pieces are coated with mixture. Sprinkle top with paprika.
- 3Cover crockpot or casserole. Cook on low setting in crockpot for 6 hours (or you can start with frozen chicken and cook for 8 hours in crockpot) or about 1-1/2 hours in the oven at 375 degrees (deeper casserole dishes take longer than flat ones).
- 4Serve with mashed potatoes or rice or noodles.
- 5Nicole Schultheis Baltimore, MD.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken for College Student
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 691.5
- Calories from Fat 462
- Total Fat 51.4 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 189.8 mg
- Sodium 916.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 42.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: