I got this out of a college magazine. It's not the best if you're into taste and health. But it's fast, it's cheap, it's COLLEGE!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make Easy Mac according to directions on box.
- 2Meanwhile, saute chopped onions in whatever type of oil is available.
- 3(Keep in mind, this is for ultra-bachelors) Add desired amount of chili to mac.
- 4Stir in sauted onions and top with chopped or sliced tomatos.
- 5Serve on a paper plate with a cheap beer and a slice of bread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheapo Gourmet, A La College
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.8
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 138.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macaroni and cheese mix