Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this out of a college magazine. It's not the best if you're into taste and health. But it's fast, it's cheap, it's COLLEGE!
- Make Easy Mac according to directions on box.
- Meanwhile, saute chopped onions in whatever type of oil is available.
- (Keep in mind, this is for ultra-bachelors) Add desired amount of chili to mac.
- Stir in sauted onions and top with chopped or sliced tomatos.
- Serve on a paper plate with a cheap beer and a slice of bread.
My kids weren't too fond of it...But my husband and I ate it all up (sans cheap beer). Thanks for the recipe.