This is a recipe from The Kitchenless Cookbook by Suanne Beverly. Gotta love micro recipes when living in a dorm! :-) Im so glad I live in an apartment with a kitchen now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For this recipe, you will need a cup, fork, 1-cup measure, mixing spoon, Tablespoon, teaspoon, 9-inch glass pie plate, and a knife.
- 2First you will want to crack your egg into a cup and beat it.
- 3In your pie plate, put 2 cups of bisquick, the egg, water, and 1/3cup sugar; stir until mixture is smooth.
- 4With a knife, cut your butter or margarine into small pieces and drop it on to the top of the batter.
- 5Sprinkle the top with 2 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- 6Cook, uncovered in your microwave for 10 minutes.
- 7Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for A Student's Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 358.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g