Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe from The Kitchenless Cookbook by Suanne Beverly. Gotta love micro recipes when living in a dorm! :-) Im so glad I live in an apartment with a kitchen now!
- For this recipe, you will need a cup, fork, 1-cup measure, mixing spoon, Tablespoon, teaspoon, 9-inch glass pie plate, and a knife.
- First you will want to crack your egg into a cup and beat it.
- In your pie plate, put 2 cups of bisquick, the egg, water, and 1/3cup sugar; stir until mixture is smooth.
- With a knife, cut your butter or margarine into small pieces and drop it on to the top of the batter.
- Sprinkle the top with 2 Tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Cook, uncovered in your microwave for 10 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes and serve.